At Unity, we’re focused on building great products that are beautiful, innovative, and help our customers unlock their creative potential through the power of real time 3D technologies. The Live and Digital Product team at Unity provides innovative experiences to both existing and new creators and across global markets.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a passion for inspiring digital creativity to lead the player to creator experience for Unity. Unity sees an opportunity to build a playing, modding, and sharing platform for those players coming from Minecraft, Roblox, and similar spaces, giving them a whole new experience in creating games. It is a big effort and we are looking for a product leader who understands gaming platforms, game engine and editing software, subscription services, and the ecosystem of digital content creation tools; someone that brings creativity and humility, product sense and analytical skill, leadership and ability to collaborate.
As the product leader for the player to creator experience, you will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and data analytics to define and communicate product vision, roadmap, features and continuous iterations that further grow and differentiate Unity applications - and delight our customers!
- Lead a cross-functional team of project managers, data scientists, designers, engineers, program, and marketers to prioritize product enhancements based on impact
- Execute rapidly and continuously iterate on the product design and service features to improve customer growth
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering, design and data analytics partners to analyze results and synthesize findings
- Deep curiosity to identify key opportunities and ability to develop experiment driven proposals
- Own and deliver on key metrics each quarter
- Collaborate with and lead internal and external development teams to iterate towards product market fit and continuous improvement
- Clearly communicate strategy in a structured way to socialize your roadmap and report results
- Experience in software product development
- Fundamentally analytical and technical; you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Deeply detail focused; you believe that an extraordinary product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions
- Exhibit a bias towards action and experimentation
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions – all the way up to executives
- Experience in large scale gaming and/or web gaming platforms preferred
- BS/BA technical degree or equivalent working experience
- MBA/M.Eng or equivalent experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.