Senior Product Manager, RestAR 3D Capturing Solutions at Unity Technologies
Scalable high-quality 3D scanning is still among the most difficult computer vision, deep learning, and UX challenges. With the large scale of B2B/enterprise customers Unity has, we need a full solution to accomplish the customers goals!
As a Senior Product Manager on the RestAR team, your goal will be to have a deep understanding of our customers and technology, and lead our cutting-edge products roadmap, specifications, user flows, and execution.
You will work closely with all RestAR team mates and under RestAR GM directly (the former CEO of RestAR and VP of Products in several companies) who will support you in achieving your goals!
What you'll be doing
- Lead the vision and execution of Unity’s RestAR product
- Facing with very complicated UX and technical issues that will help RestAR’s product to scale
- Lead the product partnerships and day-to-day relationships with other Unity teams and external partners
- Align sales and marketing teams to your product vision and getting them to support your product’s growth
- Work with organizational partners and development teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Continuously track the health of your product, and thinking strategically about how to adapt to market changes
What we're looking for
- Experience on facing with UX challenges and working with designers
- Experience in writing complex product specifications and user flows
- Experience in leading a few different products in parallel
- Experience on launching products from sketch to production
- Experience with both mobile and desktop products
- Experience in managing integrations to other products/services and presenting well your strategy with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams.
You might also have
- Former entrepreneurs/early employees of a fast growing company
- Experience in any type of coding or UX/UI design
- Product management courses/certifications
- Previous experience with B2B/enterprise products or B2C at very large
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.