Senior Product Manager, RollWorks at NextRoll
You’ll join our RollWorks Product Management team reporting to our Lead Product Manager for RollWorks’s Engagement Solution. In this role you’ll own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for RollWorks’s Cross-channel Engagement & Orchestration. This charter refers to all of the Marketing and Sales channels that RollWorks’s customers may use to engage their Target Accounts such as Ads, Emails, Gifts, Events, and more. You’ll work in collaboration with a Cross-channel Engagement specific engineering and design team that you’ll run, as well as other product teams within RollWorks and NextRoll to deliver new products and features for RollWorks’s customers. This role offers you the opportunity to partner with a great team to take on ownership of a critical part of RollWorks’s Account-based Marketing Platform in an innovative space as Marketers look towards software solutions to help scale, automate, and personalize their Account-based programs.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for how RollWorks should continue expanding its Engagement offering across many channels
- Interface directly with customers and partners, representing RollWorks and establishing feedback loops for our product, design, and engineering teams
- Partner with design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products in a highly iterative approach
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to determine how to package, price, and rollout new Engagement capabilities
- Own goal setting for revenue and adoption of the products you work on, and work collaboratively with customers and customer-facing teams to help reach those goals
- As an experienced Product Manager on the team, help influence RollWorks’s overall product strategy
- At least 4 years of Product Management experience at high-growth technology companies
- Come with the fundamental product management skills you’ll need to succeed in the role. You should have experience working on product features throughout their entire journey from customer research to implementation and release.
- Impact focus with a history of delivering measurable results for the businesses you have worked for
- A passion for understanding customer needs with experience in customer research
- A positive attitude that makes you everyone’s favorite coworker to collaborate with
- A “get it done” attitude with a bias toward action; self-starter with discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.