Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity, and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The RingCentral SMB Product Management Team, a brand-new team at RingCentral, is charged with redefining the way small businesses connect with their customers and within their companies. We seek to simplify the purchase, setup, and ongoing use of RingCentral’s core services, as well as drive a roadmap of SMB specific offerings, to keep our SMB owners focused on running their businesses not on managing their communications software.
This is a time of phenomenal challenge for small businesses everywhere. This position is a high-visibility product role responsible for meeting the needs of our SMB customers as they adjust and pivot their businesses. Your role is to define and deliver delightful, simple experiences for onboarding and ongoing user administration and use. You’ll use data and user feedback to optimize and improve these experiences. You’ll work alongside dedicated engineers, designers, user researchers, data analysts, SMB marketers, SMB sales representatives, and other product managers.
You have a track record of delivering successful features at either a SaaS or consumer software company. You are equally proficient at understanding backend APIs and front-end user experience for web and mobile-based services. You love to identify problems and find solutions to tackle those problems.
- Work with the senior director of product management to develop a roadmap of features and improvements for web and mobile-based onboarding and administration of SMBs
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to deliver features that result in improved acquisition, more successful onboarding, higher retention, and increased customer happiness
- Develop product requirements in a timely, high-quality manner
- Participate in planning and status meetings with cross-functional development and go-to-market teams that are geographically distributed
- Communicate plans to key partners throughout the company
- Partner with marketing, sales, and support teams on go-to-market strategies and communication for your products
- Measure and report on the success of each new feature launched
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in a business SaaS product or consumer communications product
- Shown success in partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, launch, and improve either new user onboarding or user administration features in B2B or B2C web and mobile apps
- Proficiency in using product analytics to measure results and find opportunities
- Capable of making simple product experiences from complex technologies
- Demonstrated strong bias for action and getting things done
- Ability to thrive in a growing, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Experience working with geographically-distributed teams
- Effective written and presentation abilities
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.