At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it. The Unity Engine is an outstanding platform for multiple interactive media experiences, ranging from PC/console and mobile games to Hollywood film CGI, to groundbreaking AR/VR interactive experiences and industrial simulation.
As a Senior Product Manager at Unity, you will drive processes for our online multiplayer products. This role will be responsible for building innovative products to find and enter new markets for voice, chat, and multiplayer. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-growth environment, where technologies are constantly being pushed beyond their limits.
You will be tasked with thought leadership to build current product offerings in the market, drive a successful go-to-market strategy for accelerated product adoption with product marketing/sales, and distill customer needs to build products that take developers’ success to the next level. You should have a proven understanding of players’ interactions with one another in video games, companion apps, and community settings. Knowledge of online interactive needs of the gaming community to achieve native functionalities for new communication technology adoption is also critical.
You should also understand the online social communication landscape to be able to carve out a strong long-term product vision. You should also feel comfortable building business plans that drive our investment decisions using a combination of data and your own business experience. This position will require constant collaboration with our development centers located in various locations on the East Coast.What you'll be doing
- Vision holder on the direction and form factor of Unity’s product in the online community space.
- Propose investment decisions for the product area while being responsible for the investment outcome.
- Be a self-starter to build not just a phenomenal customer outcome, but also balanced technology and growing business around the product.
- Propose pricing structure to ensure market competitiveness as well as excellent representation of value/services offered.
- Work with engineering, design, research, business, and marketing leadership in order to ensure the teams are organized to get results.
- Significant experience with connected video games development, operations, and player-centric services
- Experience in the online community and its virality science
- Successful track record in shipping new innovative products in new areas that created an impact
- Able to work cross-functionally across various levels to drive alignment and outcome
- Passion for motivating partners around a strategy and goal
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-cb1