Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The Marketplace & Logistics team is the entry point for millions of merchants from all over the world who interact and sell through our platform. We deliver on many large scale initiatives which include integration, payment processing, logistics and fulfillment, and tracking to name a few. Whether it be delivering a platform to onboard new merchants in new geographies, improving our returns process, or scaling our logistics practice to process more than 3 million transactions per day, you will be able to impact the business on a global scale.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with stakeholders from engineering, design, data, and research to create a more robust and structured method of collecting, attributing, and storing product & listing data on the Wish platform
- Develop a product vision and roadmap to deliver success with how Wish structures data
- Lead initiatives around automating data attribution, data labelling, and ensuring legal compliance
- Use research, customer feedback, data, and analysis to prioritize projects and features that will deliver on business objectives
- Accurately assess success metrics of products and create processes that increase success rates
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or business management
- 7+ year of experience in product management or related disciplines
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, detail oriented and data driven approach to problem solving
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
Not located in the Bay Area? Remote work is acceptable! (*US, Canada, and Europe)Additional Information
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.