Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
In the first 9 months of 2020 alone, almost 2 million videos were uploaded on Wish purely in the form of reviews. What problems can videos solve for our users? And what type of videos solve these problems best (user generated, merchant, influencer, live streams)? As internet connectivity and cameras improve throughout the world, how does the trajectory of e-commerce change as the world migrates from text to image to video consumption?
As the PM for videos, these will be some key questions you’ll be expected to answer as you explore the full breadth and depth of videos on Wish.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to bring a high selection of affordable goods to everyone across the globe. With over 300 million users across the world, Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
Our team is small and nimble. We release new code multiple times a week to ensure that engineers are able to iterate quickly, and make an impact immediately. They work on building features from the database level to the client. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify & prioritize key problem spaces alongside opportunities for growth by leveraging your product expertise and analytical insights
- Execute on these opportunities by working alongside engineering, design and analytics teams to define, drive and manage innovative social shopping features
- Define and analyze key success metrics that measure the value and success of your products
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design to ensure timely releases while delivering impactful results to support business growth
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
- Be bold! Develop insights using data and research to create new experiences that fundamentally transform how users interact and shop on Wish
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Prior experience working on videos
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Oversee and drive short and long term roadmaps, collaborating with all parts of the organization
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- You have a passionate can do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution and action oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Experience launching products at scale that have had a demonstrable positive impact to the business
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Experience working at a social networking, consumer content or ecommerce company
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.