Senior Product Manager at Unity Technologies
Almost all successful games today are live and continually being improved to keep players engaged and having fun! Unity’s Remote Config enables creators to adapt their game remotely in real-time, which greatly improves iteration speed and helps them keep players happy! Beyond the direct benefit to our creators, Remote Config also provides a critical capability for other backend services across our platform.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the continued development of our remote configuration products. Your products can transform how developers operate their games as services. This role is highly visible across Unity, encourages partnership across product teams and initiatives, and is key to the future of Unity’s Operate Solutions business.
The Unity developer community is full of creators building the next generation of innovative games. We strive to help these studios stay focused on what makes their games differentiated and prepare them to run successful game businesses.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the vision and product strategy for Remote Config products and services
- Handle the tactical aspects and priorities of the product development lifecycle
- Coordinate the execution of a highly complex product offering that provides critical value both internally and externally
- Develop and track, in coordination with marketing, the go-to-market strategy and adoption of new features
- Understand the adoption and impact of your product and adapt your strategy based on market needs
What we're looking for
- Extensive track record as a successful Product Manager with a focus on gaming or gaming services
- Understanding of game development and/or games as a service
- Ability to jump between strategic and tactical execution across cross-functional units
- Ability to drive alignment by influence rather than by hierarchy across multiple internal/external and technical/non-technical teams
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.