Senior Product Manager at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's bestbrands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we'repassionate about customer success. As a Senior ProductManager for our Community platform, you'll have the ability to deliverinnovative solutions used by millions of people every day, working hand-in-handwith companies like GM, Sprint, Visa, USAA, and HP.
The Senior ProductManager will interface with customers, customer-facing roles at Khoros,user experience designers, and end users to understand, develop, and prioritizeproduct needs and requirements. He or she will collaborate with productmarketing resources (and potentially with business partners) on competitiveanalyses, go-to-market strategies, planning, and execution. He or she willdevelop key product strategies and participate with agile scrum teams writingand prioritizing user stories based on the needs of our customers, partners,and other product teams working across the product portfolio. One of the mostimportant aspects of the job is to develop and drive priorities for our featuredevelopment based on business value to the marketplace and revenue for Khoros.This includes improving customer retention, increasing the profitability ofexisting products, and developing new and innovative products for the company.You will help define products based on existing ideas, and you'll help developnew ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with the market.You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picturevision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
● Consult with internal andexternal customers and partners to identify revenue potential, business needsand requirements for the product features and user stories
● Manage the Product Backlogand work with stakeholders to lead product discovery and design, help identifyand describe requirements, and align the team's backlog to the longer term roadmap
● Engage in bug triaging,product planning, visioning, road mapping, and release planning
● Manage customers andpartners, users and other stakeholders to clarify and document scope,requirements, and deliverables for suggestions coming into the backlog
● Work with Architects andEngineers to develop the long term technical strategy
● Collaborate with deliveryteam and Scrum Master to perform release and sprint planning, execution,retrospectives and present at sprint reviews
● Effectively present productideas, strategies, designs, and go-to-market plans to small and large groupsand to senior executives
● Contribute to cost/benefitand ROI analyses for product planning with other product owners and managementstakeholders
● Contribute to documentationfor release notes, training manuals, and other departmental administration
● Perform demonstrations of theproduct for customers, sales staff, and internal team members
● At least 3 years in a productmanagement or business analyst role delivering successful, profitable consumeroriented web products. SaaS experience is required
● Entrepreneurial and creative,with excellent ability to help define and understand what drives anapplications strategy, as well as an understanding of how thriving onlinecommunities work
● Proven ability to partnerwith developers to deliver releases to the market in a timely, agile manner.Team player with a track record of building strong, cross functional workingrelationships and focused on team performance, rather than individual success
● Technical aptitude andexposure to modern web application design, architecture, distributed systems,and devops with massive scale & data volumes
● Empathic; a passion for thecustomer and exceptional user experience
● Experience working withsocial media, including social media management systems, social marketingprograms is a plus
● Able to truly embrace andembody the Khoros Values: We earn trust through our actions and attitudes, Wewin and grow as one team, and We listen, learn, and lead to help our customerssucceed.
● BS/BA or higher, preferablyin a design and/or technical discipline or with extensive exposure to technicalcurricula. Successful candidates are likely to have a degree in business, userexperience design, computer science, or a related discipline