Senior Product Marketing Manager, Mid-Market Games at Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s most popular game development platform, used by millions of game creators to reach billions of players.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Mid-market Games, you will be responsible for developing and driving the business strategy and go-to-market plans. You will be the expert of the mid-market and SMB game customer segment, and will work to align value propositions for Unity solutions to buyer personas within the video game industry. Your success will depend on a comprehensive understanding of Unity’s solutions and its customers, measured by your impact on Unity’s business goals.
You will report to the Head of Product Marketing for Games and partner closely with Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, Sales, Sales Operations, and other support teams to deliver innovative and high-impact marketing to game creators.What You’ll Be Doing
- Define the go-to-market strategy for the mid-market games market segment and lead the cross functional execution across the broader marketing organization
- Collaborate with technology-focused product marketers to ensure value propositions and messaging of technology, features, and services carry through into your narratives
- Partner with content marketing and demand generation to define what content will be created to target users and drive the pipeline
- Own the relationship with inside sales leadership to concept and drive campaigns, execute sales plays, and best enable account executives’ success
- Know your target customer base and champion their needs through data analytics and direct engagement to contribute to roadmap and inform broader go-to-market plans
- Influence and align strategic plans across teams - even outside of your direct domain - to drive a more cohesive and impactful long term strategy
- Develop comprehensive sales enablement to sell effectively and hit revenue targets, help define sales toolkit contents, support in the creation of the materials, and ensure the sales teams are trained support teams to deliver innovative and high-impact marketing to game creators.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization, from executives to sales to marketing
- Experience in working with B2B sales teams, understanding their needs and motivations, and cultivating a mutually beneficial relationship
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, data driven, and actionable B2B plans, then bring them to completion while conducting market and customer analysis
- Can rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology across a wide spectrum of game-related technology domains
- Comfortable with orchestrating a high-level, strategic plan, then getting into the details to ensure flawless execution and a knack for focusing and prioritizing ruthlessly in a very fast-paced and ambiguous environment, in order to drive the greatest impact
- Demand gen and ABM experience
- Background in the video game industry
- Creative marketer who goes beyond the basic
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.