Senior Product Marketing Manager - Unannounced Product at Unity Technologies
As leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it, therefore we are making more and more tools to arm a wide audience to reach their creative potential. As Senior Product Marketing Manager for this Unannounced Product, you will bring a new, first of its kind, mobile creation product to life, to reach and engage a mass audience of creators!
You will drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to creators. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, engineering, marketing, business analytics, and more. This unannounced product will target a new audience for Unity, and you will be a catalyst in bringing it to life, and then help it evolve to reach millions of creators!
What you’ll be doing
- You will know the target audience inside and out. You will segment the market, define the target, and build personas as well as the user journey.
- Lead on naming, positioning, branding, messaging, pricing, packaging and marketing content.
- You will be a specialist on the competitive tools in the market (social platform creation tools, photo & video editing tools, etc)
- Build the GTM plans throughout the lifecycle of this product, and drive execution through an agency and internal cross-functional marketing teams (email, paid media, PR, events, web, social/community, content, design, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- Consumer Product Marketing experience
- Previously worked on a product from very early stages, to launch.
- Familiar with or have experience with mobile creator tools
- Proven ability as a strategic leader across cross functional teams, and an effective hands-on contributor.
- You know how to prioritize within a given scope, and challenge norms.
You might also have
- You've efficiently collaborated with an external agency.
- Experience working on a product that serves Gen Z
- Experience shaping and marketing brand-new products
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.