RollWorks is seeking to add a Senior Product Success Manager to its growing Customer Success team. At RollWorks, the Product Success function directly connects our Product Management and Customer Success organizations. It’s where the “rubber meets the road” between product features and customer/internal user usage. In this role, you will serve as a product expert for our customer facing teams. You will help them introduce new products to our customers, drive increased product adoption, and will help enable our internal teams to operate our platform according to best practices. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive major impact at our growing company.
This role is open in our San Francisco offices or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Work closely with our Product Management team to enroll customers into early stage product releases and provide support for alpha/beta programs (ie: giving product demos to customers, triaging bugs, collecting feedback).
- Investigate the blockers and requirements needed to improve product adoption; leverage qualitative and quantitative feedback to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to Product Management and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure internal readiness for new and existing products by creating training, documentation, best practices, FAQs, and help center content for Customer Success organization.
- Improve retention, product adoption & drive revenue growth for accounts by communicating performance trends and identifying areas for potential added account value.
- Provide training and support on Product features and best practices to all internal and external teams that support customers
- Drive efficiencies through automation by partnering with cross-functional teams such as Solutions Engineering and Client Insights
- 4+ years experience in digital media, B2B Software as a Service, performance marketing, or online advertising. Preferred 3+ years in performance display.
- Strong analytical skill set: comfortable with SQL, strong spreadsheet skills. Eager and willing to get your hands dirty with large data sets.
- Deep project management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in an exciting, fast-paced environment
- A self-professed technologist with excellent customer service/communication skills who is passionate and knowledgeable about web technologies including: Account Based Marketing, B2B data, Software as a Service business models, programmatic buying, audience targeting, machine learning, and cross-channel attribution
- Understands the big picture and helps unite others around doing the right thing for our customers and long-term business objectives; biased towards action
- Bonus points: Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.