Sr. Director of Product Management, Platforms at hims & hers (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims and Hers is redefining wellness and healthcare with a fully integrated consumer, clinician, and pharmacy experience designed for the way consumers want to be treated today. As a Sr. Director of Product Management, Platforms, you will collaborate with leadership and functional partners to create systems and infrastructure to deliver industry leading platforms for subscriptions, pharmacies, fulfillment, and our rapidly expanding product & services catalog. These platforms will power a seamless experience for our customers, clinicians and operations. We’re looking for platform innovators who can help transform the way wellness and healthcare are delivered.
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features and products and platforms. Recruit, mentor, and develop a high performing product management team
- Consolidate feedback from growth, operations, medical and technical stakeholders to develop strategies to optimize and scale proprietary systems
- Manage long-term roadmaps and drive long-term scalability balancing with day to day improvements across multiple product platforms
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Establish data-backed shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate company strategy, research and market analysis into product requirements to deliver user experience. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast growing company with a constantly evolving environment
- 12+ years of experience in Product Management
- 12+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering and design teams
- 8+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders. You should have a track record of successfully mentoring and developing product managers on your team
- Experience in a consumer focused technology company and with complex systems, and balancing projects across multiple domains with tight interdependencies. Preference for candidates who have experience with eCommerce fulfillment systems and/or eCommerce product cataloging and pricing systems
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations intensive environment
- A deep understanding of technical communication systems including the use of APIs to enable communication between the core platform and third-party integrations
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Experience managing build / buy / partner frameworks
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
An estimate of the current salary range for US-based employees is
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodation[email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address.