Sr. Logistics Product Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is redefining the way customers buy online and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to open up online shopping to people across the globe who were previously left out of the e-commerce experience. To enable this differentiated experience, Wish is investing heavily to create a cost effective and fast global delivery network.
We are looking for a proven leader who will help the team responsible for driving logistics product development. This individual will be innovative, process driven, and team oriented with an entrepreneurial and scrappy approach to problems. This candidate must be able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment.
Who we are: The Wish Logistics team’s goal is to create value both internally and externally through the establishment of lasting delivery partnerships, which will enable us to drive a more efficient and cost effective delivery cycle. We strive to continually delight our customers by providing the most transparent, reliable, and exception free end to end delivery experience in the industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute strategic insights on operational design and improvements. Assist in driving enhancements to the operations
- Translate our product vision and strategy into a prioritized set of initiatives, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals.
- Collaborate closely with software engineering peers to turn the prioritized initiatives into a sequenced product roadmap.
- Disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders, and ensure shared understanding of initiative strategy with cross-functional partners, bridging the gap between the technical details of what we’re building and the purpose for building it in terms of meaningful business outcomes.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area in order to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and business
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication and influence. Relentless about following up until the job is done
- A strong leader with an ability to ideate and innovate
- Plan, structure, and manage complex analyses concurrently to develop key insights and deliver performance enhancement pursuant to Wish Logistics goals
- High-energy individual with a can-do attitude. Willing to jump in and work alongside folks of all levels to identify issues and quickly find solutions
- Extremely organized, meticulous, detailed oriented
- Able to manage various competing initiatives and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated history as a team builder and coach
- Able to manage projects and communicate effectively
- 5+ years experience in Product Management with a demonstrated track record, preferably in an agile environment
- 2+ years’ experience successfully leading and developing highly effective teams and engaging with external stakeholder
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.