Sr. Manager, Clinical Initiatives at Rally Health
The Senior Manager, Clinical Initiatives will support the Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Strategy to shape the future and vision of the Provider and Clinical Strategy. You will develop and oversee implement products and projects that support the team’s vision and all plans. You will report directly to the Chief Medical Officer and partner closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Medical Officer.
- Manage Clinical team initiatives and team members ensuring progress against goals.
- Manage the operationalization of the Clinical Content Product
- Establish steps to reach strategic goals set forth within Provider and Clinical Strategy.
- You will work with product and technology leaders on essential strategic programs, facilitating adoption and ensuring progress against goals.
- You will create productive relationships across Rally executive and senior leadership team and providing leadership in all company interactions.
- You'll also develop project proposals, new market strategies, due diligence reports and buy/build presentations for projects.
- Analyze industry trends, competition and solutions to provide important feedback to the product and technology leaders.
- 8+ years of digital product experience, focused in consumer health & wellness or corporate environments
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree (Master's a plus)
- Experience working with provider groups and managing provider relationships
- Experience with clinical communications
- Manage directly and indirectly within a team
- Experience working collaboratively at all levels and across businesses
- Maintain focus in ambiguous or high pressure situations
- Comfortable in client-facing role, high EQ
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.