Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Consumer Product Team in the Growth Analytics Org! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, User, and Analytics Leverage. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation vital to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products and marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems specifically related to marketing effectiveness.
What you'll do
- Proactively explore data and identify opportunities to help accelerate product development or improve existing products
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into actionable and well-designed experiments
- Partner cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Design, Commercial and other teams, build a rapport and be a trusted advisor to team members
- Own end-to-end product analytics workflow, including defining success and performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating actionable dashboards and recommendations
- Partner with Engineering to optimize data quality and build data models
What we look for
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical role
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally in team environments
- Advanced SQL knowledge (window function, CTE, etc) and familiarity with Python or R for efficient EDA and statistical analysis
- Ability to think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis and an admiration for good design
- Willingness to go out of you way to help teammates
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.