Sr. Product Manager, Advertising at NextRoll
NextRoll seeks a Senior Product Manager to help us build sophisticated AdTech products for AdRoll. Reporting to the Director, Product Management Automation and Engagement, you will own the discovery, planning, delivery, scaling, and impact of AdRoll's Advertising products. Working within a larger Product team on an effective product to release e-commerce focused advertising features to our tens of thousands of users. You'll lead and influence your product management peers on the advertising product vision and drive our forward-thinking roadmap's discovery, customer empathy, and execution. You'll become the voice of our e-commerce brand users - representing high-value problems for our product teams to tackle and drive value and growth for our customers.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be flawless for this role? You should still apply! We'll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for dedicated people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.What you’ll do:
- Define the vision and strategy for AdRoll's advertising products to help our consumer marketing customers plan, complete, and analyze highly targeted advertising campaigns— both prospecting and retargeting.
- Use Product Discovery practices to uncover, validate, and meet high-value customer needs for interacting with their prospects and customers using online advertising strategies.
- Design and deliver solutions that are part of a unified, automated, comprehensive approach to consumer marketing.
- Use your understanding of the e-commerce space to help pinpoint future features and emerging trends in the online advertising space.
- Prioritize efforts around 'problems-to-be-solved' outcomes instead of 'features-to-be-launched' output. Work with the engineering team to craft the stories (what problem are we solving, for whom, why).
- Communicate well with cross-functional teams. Occasionally create and deliver presentations.
- Partner with product leaders across AdRoll to differentiate our products or bring new innovative solutions to market. You'll spend time talking with users to understand their businesses and challenges.
- Capture customer and prospect input using multiple methods, including in-person communication, industry conferences, focus groups, beta releases, surveys, feature requests, online reviews, and more.
- Digest and synthesize this feedback & research with the product team to support learning across the organization.
- At least 3 years of direct Product Management experience at high-growth technology companies
- Fundamental product management skills including experience working on product features from customer research to implementation and release.
- Strong experience working cross-functionally and building influence internally and externally.
- Experience building productized email channels. Bonus if this experience is in the e-commerce space.
- You have a passion for emerging DTC trends and a fire for independent retail.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with software developers and product designers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or are committed to adapting and always learning.
- Experience with e-commerce agencies, SaaS, or DTC brands in a marketing capacity, helping to build and launch stores or marketing campaigns.
- Prior experience with programmatic advertising and/or marketing optimization.
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.