Sr. Product Manager, Agency Product Impact at NextRoll (Remote)
NextRoll seeks a Senior Product Manager to help us deliver AdRoll products suited for use by Agencies for consumer brands.
Reporting to the Vice President, Product Management, you will drive discovery, planning, delivery, scaling, and impact of AdRoll Products adopted by agencies. Working within a larger Product team on effective delivery of e-commerce focused marketing features not just directly to our users, but via agency adoption, you will spread AdRoll impact to tens of thousands of additional brands. You'll lead and influence your product management peers on seizing the levered impact possible by working for brands through agencies. You'll become the voice of our agency buyers and users - representing high-value opportunities for our product teams to solve and drive value and growth.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure if you're right for this role? You should still apply! We'll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for dedicated people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.What you’ll do:
- Define the vision and strategy for AdRoll products to help agencies plan, drive, and analyze effective marketing on behalf of their consumer brands.
- Use Product Discovery practices to uncover, validate, and meet high-value needs for Agencies using AdRoll products.
- Help AdRoll Product teams design and deliver solutions that are easily and naturally adopted in Agency channels that lead to the organizational and commercial structure of agency relationships.
- Prioritize efforts around 'problems-to-be-solved' outcomes instead of 'features-to-be-launched' output. Work with engineering, design, and analytics to craft the stories (what problem are we solving, for whom, why).
- Communicate well with cross-functional teams. Occasionally create and deliver presentations.
- Partner closely with the AdRoll agency commercial teams to differentiate our products or bring innovative solutions to market.
- Get out of the virtual building and work with our Agency software users and prospects to understand their needs.
- Digest and synthesize this feedback & research with the product team to support learning across the organization.
- Direct Agency experience— either working at Agencies or providing products to and through Agencies
- At least 2 years of Product Management or related experience
- Fundamental product management skills across the product lifecycle from customer discovery to implementation, release, and driving success.
- Strong experience working cross-functionally and building influence internally and externally.
- You have an enthusiasm for emerging DTC trends and a fire for independent retail/etail.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business. We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.