Technical Product Manager at Sensor Tower
- You possess a metrics and data-driven outlook for prioritization and planning
- You enjoy working in lean, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and generate results every day
- You geek out about product engagement, feature usage, conversion rates, funnels, etc.
- You are able to understand and work toward north-star business impactful initiatives and measure the metrics along the way
- You love to think about how different products and features will affect our business
- You can read the underlying code and understand the technical decisions that went into it
- Performance and scalability are second nature to you, you understand infrastructure runtime/space/complexity requirements
- You are an expert on the SaaS ecosystem - understanding enterprise product requirements and advanced SaaS web interface decisions
- You give effective, high impact, and engaging presentations
Responsibilities (Technical Duties)
- Maintain and update product roadmaps through collaboration with our co-founders and business teams
- Take ownership of projects - leveraging coding knowledge to understand the challenges of building features at all levels of the stack as needed
- Define and measure product improvement requirements: what is the fundamental problem for the customer, how can we deliver it and how do we measure the impact?
- Become an expert of our platform - understanding the ins and outs of our data collection methods, data science, APIs, and product features
- Understand the various use-cases and end-users of our platform (ranging from Gaming and Financial Analysts to Performance Marketers, C-Suite executives, investors and more)
- Work closely with our co-founders to proactively and continuously organize feedback throughout a product lifecycle
- Bring your enthusiasm and passion to the table - to excite both our customers and internal team members about upcoming feature releases and the value these features’ can provide to end-users
- Take ownership of projects - building features at all levels of the stack as needed
Responsibilities (Non-Technical Duties)
- Communicate and field questions regarding our products and product roadmaps from the business teams
- Be the resident expert of new products and features - training folks to speak on our products and understand use cases
- Collaborate with our marketing and sales teams to ensure product launch announcements and pitch decks are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Join client/potential client calls, as needed, as the resident expert that can speak from a more technical perspective
Nice to Have
- Expertise and experience with the mobile apps/gaming ecosystem
- Experience interacting with C-level, VP and Sr. Director level clients
- Familiarity/experience with our Tech Stack (Ruby, MongoDB, Knockout.js, AWS)
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more