TIP: Senior Product Analyst at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This position is through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Own and execute on a Product Analytics roadmap that incorporates larger initiatives for A&O team & Analytics driven projects
- Identify and drive 1-2 strategic, needle moving initiatives that will help us improve the funnel efficiency (or) improve our infrastructure (or) generate insights that will alter the product roadmap in a positive way
- Manage stakeholders at the Director / Senior Director level and act as their trusted advisor and even stay one step ahead of them. Communicate roadmap updates to all stakeholders and advise when a change to the direction is needed or when blockers impede progress.
- Drive visibility into the operational performance of the product funnel by building and maintaining dashboards, drive self serve and act as a data evangelist. Drive weekly / monthly processes to communicate performance and advise stakeholders on course correction and prioritization as needed.
- Provide testing support including testing prioritization, analysis of existing QTs and advising when to stop / continue / roll out / back test. Effectively identify what metric changed while providing hypotheses on why and attempt to gather data on validating hypotheses.
- Identify gaps in measurement today and raise awareness with stakeholders, drive proposals to solicit resources and funding and include that in the Product & Analytics roadmap (Ex. why are 60% of the new client registrations saying they are here to post, but our Reg to FJP 7d is 33%? what additional measurement do we need to understand this better? )
- Effectively prioritize and drive their time and effort to the highest impactful and productive projects. Outsource lower value ad items (heatmaps, heavy data pulling exercises, low $ impact actions) to TIPs, Data Ops while still maintaining accountability for delivery.
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- SQL (advanced), Looker, Tableau, Optimizely, Amplitude
- Experience in Product Analytics
- Strong background and experience in Product Analytics of 8-10 years
- Experienced in visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI
Nice to Haves (Not Required):
- Experience in Optimizely, Amplitude and other Product Analytics tools
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.