Associate Project Manager, Privacy at NextRoll
You’ll join our Legal team reporting to our Senior Privacy and Product Counsel to help influence and execute on NextRoll’s company-wide privacy and compliance initiatives. You have a passion for privacy, thrive in a fun dynamic workplace and take work seriously but not yourself! You will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders including information security, product, engineering and marketing as well as external counsel and our DPO.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or US Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Partnering with various internal and external collaborators to drive and implement company-wide privacy centric projects including updates to our privacy notices, data protection agreements, internal company and external regulatory audits, privacy impact assessments, record of processing activities, data mapping and data subject requests
- Compile various reports and metrics for Legal’s Privacy, Product & Policy team including tracking privacy and data protection compliance with existing and upcoming privacy laws and regulations
- Identify and implement operational improvements across the company to embed privacy by design in the way teams work at NextRoll
- Support and run ad hoc legal projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience and 1+ years experience working in policy or legal at tech company OR 2+ years program management experience at a tech company with exposure to privacy regulations
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proficient in using software including Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail, process orientated, strong prioritization skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with timely delivery
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills with experience building and managing cross-functional partnerships
- Learning new things is exciting to you! You are willing to “roll-up-your-sleeves” and dive in!
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.