Associate Project Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking a Project Manager Associate to join our growing global Sales Operations team. This role will support our Product Governance team and requires task coordination across multiple teams of internal stakeholders. Highly valued assets: adhering to established protocols, systems “know-how,” attention to detail, and excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Ensure product requirements are accurate and reverted from various internal teams, with respect to minor and major project deadlines
- Work cross-functionally with multiple business teams, escalating when necessary to ensure goals are met
- Persistent and timely follow-up on project roadmap tasks
- Quickly identify and communicate bottlenecks in the product creation process
- Ensure data accuracy in the Product Governance Roadmap
- Create new analytics to track product request velocity and process lifecycle.
- Coordinates and communicates data analysis and visibility with leadership.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Self-Motivated w/ outstanding communication skills (written & verbal), a strong desire to get things done, and demonstrate urgency with all initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com a huge plus
- Experienced working with remote, global teams and able to navigate complex organizations
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.