Business Process Analyst at Cisco Meraki
Your projects will mostly focus on process creation, country enablement, and platform integration. You are a seasoned project manager with strong business acumen. You are ready to jump into solution design discussions and provide your point of view. You will be responsible for reviewing, implementing and improving processes that help the organization scale and run more efficiently.
The role is highly interdisciplinary and requires strong collaboration with channel and sales, operations, business systems, strategy and finance teams. You should be passionate about learning the behind-the-scene operations of a company - how things work, why they are the way they are, and what the impact is to internal and external audiences. You are always hungry for knowledge and eager to get things done (and done well). To top it off, you are open to change and not afraid of iteration.
What you will do:
- Learn about a process end-to-end, assess impact to various partners, and understand scope / limitations
- Analyze data to inform decisions and report on metrics
- Design and implement processes that are simple to follow, compliant, and fulfill all business requirements
- Identify risks and issues that may impact the success of the project from the stakeholder’s point of view
- Facilitate large and cross-functional team meetings across the organization
- Communicate changes to affected parties via change management efforts and hands-on training
- Document new or amended processes
- Drive adoption of new processes and standard methodologies
- Tight collaboration with other teams and ability to project management
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, business process management, or program management
- Experience with implementing business processes and managing complex projects
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to drive projects
- Energetic, personable, and able to work under tight deadlines across teams
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrative collaboration, project management, and change management skills
- Superior business communications and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a beautiful office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.