Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. on behalf of partner banks and facilitating over 10M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge a ton of traditional bank fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables members to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced delivery-minded program manager that can execute specialized product/program plans with speed and quality. The Member Service Product Launch team creates clarity and focus for Member Services. Working across multiple product teams and within Member Services, they ensure our operational readiness for each product launch or critical initiative.
In this critical role, you will work within Member Services and across multiple product teams to prepare, unite, and enable our MS teams to deliver the best member experience with each product launch or critical initiative.
- Act as Member Services' central point of contact within Member Experience Product teams to design optimal support strategies that create exceptional member experiences for new product launches.
- Provide pre-launch planning, communication, and resources to prepare Member Services to support new products
- Work within Member Services to collect, prioritize, and communicate product challenges and operational concerns from the front line team and outline the proposed product and service solutions.
- Plan coordinate and drive discipline around the Member Services processes for testing, launching, and rolling new products and features.
- You will lead cross-functional projects within Member Services for existing products as well as design the operational readiness programs for new initiatives.
- Deliver strategic outcomes with each new product initiative by managing dependencies, identifying and escalating risks and removing obstacles that stand between us and a great member experience
- Build and execute Member Services product launch best practices that span across the MS global organization and company.
- Track progress against outcomes and provide regular updates to sponsors and Member Services Leadership.
- Recommend changes needed to improve processes, systems, cost and member satisfaction throughout the process
- Build relationships spanning all organizational levels and leverage those relationships to deliver successful programs
- Foster collaboration and shared accountability for outcomes with appropriate Member Service teams and other functional partners
- BA/BS degree
- Experience building and maintaining partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Understanding of technical workflows and how to operationalize new products upon launch
- 3+ years of experience in Product Operations with enthusiasm for driving customer experience and customer-centric culture
- 2+years experience working in or closely with support services
- 2+ years of experience with support systems reporting such as Snowflake, Looker, Zendesk
- Data-first approach to problem-solving, program management, and strategic planning
- Strong understanding of operational processes and requirements for product execution, customer service, quality assurance, and content management
- Familiarity with Support Systems such as CRM, Chat, Help Center, and automated service systems such as IVR and ChatBot
- You have experience planning, leading and managing the delivery of on-time product launches.
- You can influence without authority and are skilled at communicating across levels and functions.
- You measure effectiveness and work towards continuous improvement of our delivery of best experiences to our Chime members.
- You are a relationship builder who cares passionately about the Member and how we can deliver the best service each day.
- You have a bias for action and thrive in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
- Comfortable migrating between the tactical and strategic.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401k match
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches. (when back in office!)
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.