Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that's been waiting for change.
TrueAccord’s clients include some of the world’s most recognizable service, lending, technology, financial, and fintech organizations. The Client Success Team serves as a strategic business partner to our clients and is responsible for managing and growing end-to-end client relationships.
The Client Program Manager is responsible for managing the interface between TrueAccord and our Clients relative to collections and recovery content, data-driven experiments, and content strategy. You are also responsible for coordinating and managing Client Content requests, experimentation planning and execution, process reviews, audits, and other Client-facing content and experimentation requests. You will partner internally with our Content, Product, and Legal teams, in addition to working directly with our Clients.
- Fully understand and be able to articulate to internal stakeholders, client’s business model, strategic objectives and policies and procedures related to collections and recovery content, experimentation, and content strategy
- Work with TrueAccord Client Success leadership to proactively identify, recommend and lead the execution of content related performance improvement initiatives and other product-related experimentation
- Serve as a client-facing first line expert on TrueAccord’s approach to content development and product experimentation
- Communicate effectively regarding operations, project statuses, risks, and dependencies
- Develop project plans, establish SLAs and workflows for BAU coming from the Sales, Legal, and Client Success teams
- Hold both clients and internal teams accountable to SLAs and processes that are pertinent to the success of content and experiments and meeting contractual obligations related to their execution
- Create and track internal tickets and work requests
- Create and manage communication flow between technical and non-technical teams to promote transparency.
- Apply change, risk, and resource management
- Manage the delivery of client-specific tasks, projects, and audit deliverables
- Lead delegated projects
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude to the office and your customers every day!
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience articulating product concepts to enterprise clients as well as knowledge of or ability to rapidly learn debt collection-related terminology
- Proven experience managing complex and inter-departmental projects spanning across departments
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Program management certification (e.g. PMP)
- 5+ years working in a Credit Card or Consumer Lending environment
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS in April 2019. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.