Commercial Project Management Associate, Client Services Team at AlphaSights
Are you looking for an introduction to the world of business and exposure to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy and measurable impact? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in one years’ time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years?
If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is the world’s knowledge partner, composed of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility. You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, and a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to becoming a Manager in around one year, and a Vice President in around five. We work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the world’s most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
The Commercial Project Management Associate, Client Services Team offers:
- An accelerated track to a manager position in as early as 12 months, based on performance
- A VP sponsor to coach and guide you on your application to manager
- Placement into our experienced associate cohort, gaining added exposure in mentorship, project ideation, and networking/social events
- A resource toolkit that outlines expectations in your measurement criteria, training opportunities, and professional development courses
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Between 2 - 4 years of work experience, post graduation
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.