Contracts Project Manager at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere. You are passionate about our mission and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity and see this as an opportunity to forge the best path. You are a problem solver, identify patterns and issues, and implement solutions. You are an inspiring and organized leader that truly values the impact Alto’s work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first.
As a Contracts Project Manager, you’ll be a key member of the compliance and pharmacy team assisting in cross-functional projects. You should like to see things done the right way -- and be empathetic about working with people to find a way to get better. If you are collaborative, detailed, analytical, and have a history of successful project deliverables, this exciting, hands-on role will align and reward you professionally.
- Assist in cross-functional projects from inception to implementation. Projects will include state and national pharmacy licensing, credentialing business implementations, regulatory compliance efforts and other large scale projects.
- Assist in implementation of new insurer programs (i.e. commercial plans, managed care, and Medicare) and/or strategic initiatives to comply with regulatory mandates
- Utilize project management skills, experience, and methodologies to run successful projects through planning, resource management, meeting planning/facilitation, conflict resolution, risk mitigation, and status reporting
- Effectively interface with project sponsors and business leads to reach a mutually acceptable agreement on project objectives, scope, deliverables, timeframes, resources and outcomes
- Multi-task well and can effectively prioritize multiple engagements simultaneously
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience at a healthcare organization, particularly at a commercial, Medicare, or managed health plan, preferred
- Expertise in Board of Pharmacy regulatory policies and mandates
- Knowledge in Board of Pharmacy, commercial and government funded auditing best practices