As our Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for successfully onboarding and managing customers for their first 60 days with AdRoll. You will be a critical part of setting AdRoll customers up for long term growth by educating and enabling them on platform features including ads, email, and cross-channel measurement. This is a customer facing role and one that works cross-functionally with AdRoll new business sellers, account managers, and technical support teams. A strong focus on customer lifetime value, project management, strategic analytics, and process will be core to success in this role. Success in this role is evaluated based on customer graduation rates and spend in the first 60 days.
This role is open in our New York, Salt Lake City, & San Francisco offices OR remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Manage onboarding and support for the first 60 days of spend for active campaigns across 30-40 customers.
- Build and improve campaign objectives based around customer goals.
- Lead client expectations, dependencies, and deliverables throughout the onboarding process to ensure key achievements are met on-time and within the scope.
- Ensure customers are maximizing the value of the platform through feature/best practice education.
- Oversee the success of campaigns by providing recommendations on strategy, performance, and creative set-up.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the overall customer experience by representing their voice, providing product feedback and recommendations.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the AdRoll Platform, services, methodologies, and marketing strategies for a broad range of use cases and customer goals.
- A minimum 4 years relevant experience in a similar role, which may include: project management, ad operations, campaign manager, sales, client services and/or customer success
- SaaS experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and Salesforce is a plus
- Advanced Google Sheets & Google Slides is preferred
- You are a strong communicator and highly analytical working with multiple stakeholders
- You're adaptable, receptive to feedback and eager to learn new things
- You're a team-player with a collaborative approach to work
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.