D&I Program Manager at Unity
Does the idea of joining a dynamic team as a foundational member helping to build and scale the second phase inclusion and diversity strategy within a global company excite you? If so, come build with us at Unity Technologies as an Inclusion Program Manager.
In partnership with the Global Inclusion Team, you will help lead, build, and implement sustainable inclusion and diversity programming, resources, and tools throughout Unity’s workforce. You will ensure that we live up to our values by being a trusted partner and scaling strategies that equip our leaders, human resources team, and employees with informed support, so they can continue to build a thriving workplace culture.
This is an opportunity to directly impact the everyday experiences of Unity’s employees as well as the company’s ability to continue to innovate and tackle hard problems in the gaming, architecture, automotive, and film industries.
You will also get the opportunity to travel, plan events, programs, and workshops that educate and empower our workforce to live our values of “In It Together,” “Best Idea Wins,” “Go Bold,” and “Put Users First.”
What you’ll be doing
- Modeling our values to employees as a trusted resource and partner in crafting our company culture
- Innovating and crafting globally minded programming and tools grounded in real world experiences meeting employees where they are.
- Facilitating workshops and conversations that help Unity build communications skills firmly grounded in the principles of inclusion, respect and empathy
- Contributing to and influencing the global inclusion strategy
- Partnering with Human Resources, leaders, and employees to embed inclusion into emerging and existing company processes and goals
What we’re looking for
- Extensive Diversity and Inclusion experience, demonstrating an ability to align inclusion with business outcomes and a proven track record of linking Inclusion with both organizational and commercial benefits
- Robust history of planning high impact cultural, recruiting, and educational events to drive engagement with Diversity and Inclusion across Unity from start to finish
- Strong interpersonal awareness and skills focused on listening, supportiveness, and group dynamics as well as a validated understanding of your own identity and how it impacts your work and ability to cultivate inclusion within a global workplace
- Honed skills as an influential communicator and presenter who has a proven track record of building positive relationships with internal and external partners as well as a nuanced understanding of confidentiality and Human Resources processes and standards
- Bachelor's degree and/or combination of validated experience in Inclusion, Human Resources, education, non-profit, and community building work
You might also have
- Masters degree or advanced graduate work in American Studies, Cultural Studies, Women’s Studies, Organizational Development, Social Work, Computer Science, English, and Ethnic Studies
- Community organizing and/or coalition building experience in diverse and underserved communities within the workplace, home, or educational settings
- Audio and visual skills in crafting, editing, and sharing podcasts and short videos alongside the ability to tell compelling stories through multiple mediums
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.