Digital Project Manager at Unity Technologies
Our Marketing Web team is looking for a Digital Project Manager who can help develop our web ecosystem. We value someone who knows how to define and run successful web projects using the AGILE methodology. You enjoy being part of a team who is shaping the future of Unity’s customer-facing websites. You’ll work with our online marketing, digital marketing, and product management teams. You are a master in understanding, planning, and delivering Digital projects. Clear communication and aligning cross-functional teams to ensure that there is a unified web vision is what would make you successful in this job.
The Marketing Web team supports and interacts with several other teams within the company and this is a great chance for a self-driven, detail oriented, multi-tasking contributor to deliver with high quality.
- Scope and deploy projects together with the Product Owner and work on documentation to deliver fully defined tasks to the development team
- Responsible for content publishing life cycle from creation to publishing in the CMS
- Collaborate with internal teams to seek alignment on digital projects
- Develop detailed project plans while monitoring progress and share it with the team manager and external stakeholders
- Plan and lead meetings with cross-functional teams
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Daily team communication and stand-ups to ensure that all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks and opportunities to improve ongoing projects
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
- A practitioner of formal project management methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, and Agile
- Experience with project management software and CMS such as Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, Airtable, and Drupal
- Familiar with development processes, SEO, analytics and optimization processes (CRO, Optimize and Google Analytics)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to confidently manage team members/stakeholders and comfortably own relationships with teams
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.