As an Enterprise Launch Manager on the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of TripActions travel and expense platform with a portfolio of Enterprise customers. You will play an integral part in ensuring our customers have a smooth and seamless onboarding experience by acting as the global project manager and technical point-of-contact through launch. This role will drive cross-functional partnerships with the TripAction's internal team - Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
Our Customer Success team has operations throughout the world although this role is located at our HQ in Palo Alto or San Francisco (post COVID).
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Own implementation success from project kickoff to go-live, leveraging strong project management skills and deep product knowledge.
- Build and execute detailed project plans, own project activities, work with other team members to execute on project deliverables to ensure on time, high quality deployments.
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis, and create and maintain process documentation / work instructions
- Partner with Customer Success as a customer-facing consultant to drive complex, multi-stakeholder global implementations across industries to understand the customers’ business and technical needs related to the implementation and adoption of the TripActions platform
- Lead the discovery process for qualifying and creating a solution that solves customers objectives to integrate TripActions’ features into existing workflows
- Assist customers in navigating the technical aspects of the onboarding process and identifying when to best utilize the Technical Resource Manager
- Understand and document customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes.
- Assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- Serve as a TripActions and Implementation subject matter expert
- Act as a trusted advisor for customers, guiding them through the implementation ensuring they leverage and apply TripActions Best Practices.
- Develop and optimize enterprise training programs including written and video collateral.
- Identify and work with sales on pre-engagement opportunities and RFP’s
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Operations, Travel Experience/Support, Consulting & Supply, and Customer Success in order to meet existing, new, and future customer needs
- Create, maintain and communicate plans and progress to PM.
- Develop tailored training programs including hosting remote or on site training, creating training materials and standard operating procedures.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high-quality communication and interactions.
- Act as the key Project Manager ensuring accurate completion of numerous implementation tasks.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes.
- Advocate for customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- 4+ years in project and account management or implementations where you have had to advise clients, build strategic relationships, implement and onboard complex customers, and run multiple efficient projects at once.
- You are a hyper-effective person who can dig into the weeds, pull up to connect back to strategy, and generally “gets stuff done.”
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energizing environments.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
- Willing and able to travel to visit customers and prospects