Global Customer Success Programs Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Global Customer Success Programs Manager to develop, test, and scale programs that educate and support our travel managers and travelers. This includes email campaigns to support onboarding, ongoing education of key stakeholders, CSM referral outreach campaigns, and more.
In this role, you will own scaled customer success campaigns and programs for TripActions, and partner with CS leadership, marketing, data, and other teams to implement global initiatives that drive improved performance across TripActions. This is a high impact, high leverage role that will have an immediate impact on key metrics across our full business, including launches, adoption, and retention.
- Identify, test, and scale programs to grow traveler adoption and help travel managers understand and unlock the value of TripActions
- Work with CS leaders and CSMs to build and scale programs that automate key areas of CSM workflow. Create and refine segmentation to further personalize, localize, and enhance existing programs.
- Partner with the marketing operations team to build proactive and reactive email nurture campaigns targeting travelers, travel managers, and other key stakeholders.
- Partner with CSMs and systems team to maintain an updated CRM of key stakeholder contacts to facilitate accurate targeting and suppression.
- Develop unified customer communications calendar, ensuring that communications through different channels are coordinated and aligned.
- Build reporting and analytics to understand the impact of CS programs and drive further improvement.
- 4-6 years of experience in scaled customer success or growth marketing
- Proficiency in email marketing and CRM systems (Salesforce, Markeo, Eloqua) a big plus
- Data-driven, analytical mindset, with hypothesis-driven testing approach
- A strong communicator, able to explain complex technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences to drive alignment and buy-in
- A nose for value to understand where to focus efforts on in order to drive immediate value for the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented and seeing the big picture
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude to affect change within the organization
- An ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders towards a common goal
- Familiarity with data structures that ease the generation of reliable data is a plus