Global Events Project Manager at Unity Technologies
As a Global Events Program Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the global events team. With a focus on continuing to build and refine event processes, event reporting, overall program and project management support, as well as ensuring our digital connection points are maximized for our customers’ journeys. You will report to the Head of Global Events and be part of a global events team. You will partner closely with Product Marketing, PR, Business Development, and many other teams across Unity. The events team is part of the larger Unity marketing team.
- Supporting, driving and delivering all events transactional activities within a defined area while delivering continuous improvement initiatives and providing support by aligning with the rest of the team to ensure no balls are dropped
- Communicates regularly with manager to make sure the day-to-day work is laddering up to the overall vision
- Utilizing and auditing our virtual event systems, to ensure absolute experience integrity; and supporting and suggesting fixes and enhancements in the environment.
- Manages digital platforms, registration, website, emails, apps, social, registration system, meeting systems, event tech equipment, lead gen software/devices, any systems or technical processes for the events team
- Working closely with our demand gen team to deliver accurate and timely event data - lead tracking, ROI, ROE, reporting information changes for monthly reviews. Constantly reviewing how and what information we deliver and by what means.
- Works with our IT team to ensure the requests for events are met and managed
- Provide event support to the team, as needed, across our portfolio of experiences.
- Program management is your thing! You will thrive in a role that involves transactional and operational tasks and have experience of working in an operational events role ideally within a very fast paced, international organization.
- You are highly self motivated and self managing, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, and strive for 100% data accuracy and integrity in everything you do.
- You are driven by providing a high level of customer service and success, and always want to go the extra mile to ensure the Global Events team does the best job possible for our stakeholders.
- Flexibility to make occasional travel for events and team meetings.
- Passionate about working in events and technology, evidenced by either having a degree in program/project management or related field or alternatively obtained from relevant work experience.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity