- CORSAIR is looking for a Go-To-Market Manager for PC Components to join our Fremont, CA HQ team. This role is moderately technical in nature and requires exceptional organizational skills. You will shepherd PC component projects from kickoff to product launch, work with various teams including our web, photo, and video assets teams, and maintain a weekly calendar with dates and changes as needed.
- The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented, with a strong track record of project management and on-time delivery of multiple assets from multiple parties with a history of successful projects under their belt. Knowledge of the PC industry is a requirement and specific knowledge of CORSAIR hardware is a tremendous plus.
- Communication skills will be a requirement as well, with a core function of this role being the need to communicate with remote teams as well as in-person HQ teams. Creativity and ingenuity are definitely valued assets as well, since we’ll be working to create more efficient processes, messaging, and assets to convey our product benefits.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
The Go-To-Market Manager is responsible for creating the checklist of assets needed for a product launch, getting buy-in from the various teams, and then tracking the creation of each asset as it is developed. This could conceivably be dozens of ongoing projects simultaneously at various stages of launch, so experience with project management will be critical.
- Define likely assets needed for the Go-To-Market launch plan and help craft the plan to ensure the success of the product
- Define and track the responsible parties for each asset, including ensuring that the asset creators have the tools they need to succeed
- Maintain and communicate a weekly GTM launch tracker for assets and communicate clearly with the teams when changes are needed and a new plan needs to be put in place
- Propose creative new assets and messaging formats to shake up the look and feel of deliverables and ensure they get a fresh look periodically
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work quickly
- Passion about the PC industry and where it is headed. Knowledge of where it has come from
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including public speaking skills
- Ability to discuss PC industry trends intelligently and rationally internally and foresee how this will affect our GTM plans
- Up to date knowledge of how our competitors are going to market, and which trends to emulate and avoid
- Able to travel internationally periodically
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant marketing, engineering, or business field required