Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is looking for an Enterprise Implementation Manager to drive fast, efficient, and delightful on-boarding for new customers. Working in partnership with customer success, integrations, and sales teams, you’ll own the strategic on-boarding process including: managing timelines, projects, stakeholder alignment, and expectation setting across internal and external teams.
Ideal candidates have the ability to understand the technical complexity, a keen sense for managing people, and a great ability to get stuff done. Deep curiosity and the ability to go above and beyond to tackle big problems are key!
- Get deeply familiar with Bolt's platform and product offering
- Manage customer on-boarding projects
- Identify and tackle blockers to getting customers live quickly
- Communicate and align with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and own project plans
- Design methods for repeatable projects
- Automate as much as possible
- Deliver speed and quality for all on-boarding projects
- Help build internal integration and services ability
- Provide customers with advice on Bolt configuration and shopping cart design
- Document process changes for customers' accounting and customer service teams
- 1+ year of technical project management at a B2B SaaS company
- Empathetic attitude with engineers and customers
- Great communication skills
- Process oriented mindset
- Ideal candidates have either strong academic credentials or experience at a top employer. Consulting experience is a plus.
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description