Implementation Project Manager I - Returnly Merchant Ops at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
At Returnly, an Affirm company, we help brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns. We are a financial technology services company that builds award winning products that drive repurchase behavior and customer loyalty.
The Onboarding Team is responsible for taking new customers from 0 to their first return as quickly and efficiently as possible. As an Implementation Project Lead, you will be responsible for gathering and understanding a merchant’s business requirements, then implementing those requirements within Returnly’s platform.What You'll Do:
- Manage multiple SMB onboarding projects simultaneously
- Facilitate regular calls with your customers to help them achieve full value from Returnly’s products as quickly as possible
- Build trust with a variety of your customer’s stakeholders, from executives to customer service representatives
- Provide accurate “go-live” projections to support Returnly’s revenue recognition efforts
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a customer-facing role
- Project management or implementation management experience
- Strong client project management skills with customer service, expectation management, and communication experience
- Forward-thinking approach with the ability to problem-solve complex issues
- Strong customer empathy and service level focus
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in team-based planning processes
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to manage time effectively
- Familiarity with client-side technologies such as HTML, API & CSS is a plus
- Exposure to the e-commerce technology landscape (Shopify, OMS, 3PL, ERP, WMS, etc.) is a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Location - Remote Canada
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.