Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar is looking for an experienced Enterprise SaaS Project Manager to help build the Project Management practice at Addepar. The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) will be responsible for the implementation of Addepar’s Enterprise & Strategic clients, supporting a Cross-Functional team of both internal & client stakeholders to deliver the Addepar solution on time/budget. The IPM has business and solutions acumen and is an expert at translating and documenting broad goals and objectives into detailed project plans and processes to drive execution. This is a strategic and highly visible role, with the IPM partnering with both external and internal teams including Sales, Sales Engineering, Account Management, Solutions Architecture, Data Solutions, Product, Engineering, and C-suites.
- Lead project teams and manage the project lifecycle (sales support/scoping, sales to services transition, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, closing)
- Drive use of project management principles, methodologies, tools, and internal policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external executive sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members
- Translate client requirements, objectives, and goals into actionable project plan
- Definition & Management of Scope, Schedule, Budget, Resources of complex projects
- Partner with internal specialists to develop and validate project plan design
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Partner closely with Solutions Architects & Solutions Consultants and specialist resources to drive execution of project plan
- Set clear expectations with internal and external project teams, and hold internal resources accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Regularly report internally/externally on project status, budget, milestones, KPIs, accomplishments, and deliverables
- Identify and propose changes; change orders, and budget updates & determine impact and drive mitigation plans
- Diagnose issues and risks; develop and manage contingency plans
- Lead Steering Committee meetings with C level stakeholders & manage “difficult conversations”
- Document lessons learned and recommend process improvements
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, including 4 years of project management experience
- Professional experience in enterprise-class SaaS software implementations
- Experience with waterfall & agile required, agile preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability (management not required)
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Prior external client-facing experience required
- Understanding of project commercials including SOWs, budgeting and resourcing
- Professional experience in Financial Services, Technology Implementations, or Consulting preferred
- PMP and CSM preferred
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and finance
- Some travel required
- [Bonus] Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.