Implementation Specialist at Synapse
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:52 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
We are looking for Implementation Specialists with a love for technology and finance and a desire to ensure that our customers succeed.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Implementation Specialists ensure that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience (from a compliance and user experience standpoint) to help customers succeed.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Implementation Specialists navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers.
On top of being technical advisors and advocates for our customers, Implementation Specialists are also responsible for ensuring that our clients get day-to-day support that is needed if any issues or concerns arise throughout their integration process.
- Communicate with our business development team post-sale to successfully and efficiently onboard new customers.
- The implementation specialist will be the primary contact for any new customer with the expectation being you are effectively an SME on all Synapse products and the entire implementation/onboarding process
- Partner with the support engineering team to successfully integrate any new platforms
- Develop clear and and accurate implementation guides based on spec sheets provided
- Anticipate and resolve any potential bottlenecks or issues that arise throughout the implementation
- Communicate effectively with platforms with regards to any potential concerns, delays, modifications, update, etc.
- 1-2+ years experience working in client facing role
- Strong technical communication + ability to interact with potential customers in a professional manner
- Knack for analyzing data so that you can better figure out from a big picture standpoint what is working and what's not working for our customers
- Ability to quickly ramp up on Synapse's product knowledge
- Experience working in a technical capacity highly preferred.
- Ability to read Python scripts a plus
- Strong understanding of APIs is a plus.
- A drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- $80K - $110K
- 0.0% - 0.001%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.
Read Full Job Description