Jr. Project Manager
The Operations Team within Meraki, the cloud division of Cisco, is seeking a new Jr. Project Manager! This new position will be responsible for managing a wide variety of fulfillment projects. To be successful in this role, you will need to gain a thorough understanding of Meraki fulfillment systems and drive project deliverables to meet implementation timing. This person will coordinate between Meraki teams and distribution centers to ensure a successful handover to the regional shipping team.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures with the distribution center in alignment with Meraki processes
- Lead cross-functional meetings within Meraki and the distribution center
- Develop and coordinate UAT and hand over strategy between Operation Project Managers and the fulfillment teams
- Identify system or process gaps and drive change implementation within Operations and the DC
- Develop and monitor data analytics in the fulfillment process
- Run cost analysis for all distribution centers
- Lead trend analysis and reporting metrics for QBR with the DC
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience working in fulfillment, logistics, or supply chain role preferred
- 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field preferred
- Experience managing projects, timelines, and driving deliverables is highly preferred
- Exceptional business acumen with analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work cross functionally to determine acceptable solutions
- Proven ability to work effectively in a changing, rapidly growing environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
- Ability to communicate with international distribution centers in different time zones
- BA or BS degree required
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.