What you'll do
- Drive complex, multi-disciplinary, and highly visible technical projects in service of our team's mission of expanding internationally
- Coordinate across many engineering teams through the full project lifecycle -- requirements gathering, development milestone planning, cross-functional testing, and delivery
- Present analysis and recommendations to the executive leadership team based on technical risks & challenges discussed with engineering teams
- Develop an expertise in International technical expansion, shaping our strategy for years to come
- Work closely with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Design, and Analytics to align on strategy and execution.
- Expand the organization by hiring an exceptional and diverse group of TPM's, taking advantage of our remote-first model of working.
What we look for
- 5+ years of experience in technical roles, including 2+ in program management
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Organized and strategic approach to collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams
- Track record of successfully launching software products
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Working and driving strategic programs and building a remote friendly culture.
- Track record of successfully driving complex large technology applications and geographically distributed backend systems.
- Track record of strong stakeholder management with Engineering, Product, Design, Analytics, and other cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience in FinTech, Payments or Commerce is a plus.
Location - Remote US
Grade - USA30
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.