Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
This critical role reports to the Senior Manager, Learning & Development and is responsible for managing the execution and strategy of our learning and development programs in EMEA & APAC regions. This will be the first international hire on the L&D team and includes facilitation, content creation, speaker coordination, evaluation and communications. The ideal candidate will be data oriented, and have experience managing learning programs.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Program design: Understand the needs of our global audience and adapt solutions as needed. Leverage a blended learning approach to make recommendations for how to scale programs internationally.
- Program management: Manage and coordinate EMEA & APAC learning programs. Work with global L&D program managers to create clear program strategies, project plans and communication plans. Ensure all content is current and impactful.
- Learning delivery: Facilitate and manage engaging learning experiences. Partner with SMEs on content (when applicable) and ensure a high standard of delivery.
- Evaluation and reporting: Work with HR Analytics & global L&D program managers to determine and report on evaluation metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making.
- Partnerships: Build strong partnerships with global L&D program managers, HRBPs and business leaders to ensure consistency of impact of programs globally.
- Take on additional Learning & Development projects/programs as needed
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years experience in corporate learning, technical onboarding or complex program/project management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadline
- Working understanding of competency models and how they feed into the talent lifecycle and L&D in particular
- A continuous learner with the ability to flex their style, and build strong relationships with people from a range of background
- Experience designing and facilitating virtual learning experiences, specifically manager trainings
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in-team environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Data driven
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.