Learning Program Manager at Udemy
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:47 p.m. (PST) on Friday, August 28, 2020
Udemy is looking for a creative Learning Program Manager with excellent organizational and project management skills. In this role, you will work on a variety of global learning and people programs that drive employee engagement while delivering world-class programming for Udemy employees. Key to success will be the ability to manage logistics and data, to establish and optimize systems and processes, and to deliver top notch program management and metrics.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and expand internal learning programs like our DEAL (Drop Everything and Learn) Program and Learning Raffle, Speaker Series, Biannual Learning Fairs, and others
- Manage and administer our internal Udemy for Business instance, as well as our Workday Learning LMS
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of initiatives and programming using data to drive decisions
- Build our learning community with creative marketing and engagement tactics, creating content and updating our slack and wiki
- Curate Udemy for Business content for learning and people programs
- Coordinate in-person and virtual logistics for learning and events. This includes coordinating course enrollment and metrics, catering and materials. This may also include troubleshooting technical elements, recording course or event components and enabling peer-to-peer learning
- Provide communications and marketing support
- Create new processes, tools, templates and scale communication channels
- Contribute to operational excellence by optimizing, identifying and recommending methods to streamline processes
We’re excited about you because:
- 5+ years of experience in an L&D program management role
- Experience with HRIS and LMS systems—Workday experience is a bonus! Experience designing learning programs and initiatives
- Ability to coordinate in-person and virtual logistics for learning and events. This includes coordinating course enrollment and metrics, catering and materials
- Success building and implementing programs and processes, and operational plans
- Demonstrated ability to manage several programs and initiatives at once, executing against a broad roadmap
- Experience managing data and metrics, SQL knowledge is a bonus!
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and innovate on both new and existing programs
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated ability to empathize and communicate with employees at all levels. Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, with an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the target audience
- Adaptability, able to navigate and thrive amidst change and ambiguity
- Proficiency using presentation technologies, Google apps, and spreadsheets
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description