Marketing Manager - Chat at RingCentral
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Chat with a focus on optimization of Web Chat (Drift playbooks), report on performance, and partner with sales teams for improving user experience and drive acquisition.
- End to end management of the RingCentral web chat experience using Drift
- Creating new and personalized chat playbooks
- Chat performance monitoring and continuous optimization
- Performance reporting for sales and marketing leadership
- Coordinating and facilitating training for end users
- A/B testing focusing on web chat executions
- Uptime management for all playbooks
- Project management and implementation for cross functional programs to enhance chat performance
- BA in Business or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B web marketing project or program management experience
- Experience authoring and managing web chat playbooks (preferably using Drift Chat)
- Experience working on global programs with teams spanning multiple countries and time zones.
- Knowledge of and experience with A/B testing practices, web test design and user testing
- Solid problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle a significant level of responsibility, oversee projects and work independently, while also being a team player, and working closely with other department heads and senior management
- Very strong and effective communication skills (both written and verbal) across multiple teams and at all levels
- Experience with issue and bug management systems such as the Atlassian suite (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and project management tools such as Wrike, Airtable, etc.
- Familiarity or experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Attribution Model, and Business Intelligence
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $120,000 and $165,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.