Marketing Web Project Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Do you love bringing seamless web experiences to life? We’re looking for a stellar Technical Web Project Manager to join the Growth & Integrated Marketing team and manage our web development initiatives.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and scaling the technical side of our website optimization and expansion efforts.
You understand business goals and define requirements in partnership with stakeholders across the company, deliver creative solutions in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong project management skills to shepherd initiatives from strategy, design, and copy to development, QA, and launch. This unique opportunity blends project management with strategy and execution.
What you'll do
- Own maintenance and expansion of Affirm's logged out marketing website and tech stack, including Contentful CMS and Drift chatbot
- Gather, scope, and prioritize website requirements from cross-functional partners and work with both internal and external engineering teams to execute
- Own website development roadmap, ideating, managing, and ruthlessly prioritizing new features and backlog items to balance impact, cost, end user experience, and timelines
- Find creative solutions to meet web needs from cross-functional partners across the company
- Own QA and launch of new pages and functionalities
- Collaborate across functions – including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, Security, and Legal – to launch campaigns and new web experiences that drive performance while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
- Work with Growth Marketing and Marketing Analytics to optimize the website and run multivariate tests
- Manage the relationship with our internal and external development teams, as well as the contract, budget, and resourcing for our dev agency
What we look for
- 5+ years of experience in digital project management, including, ideally, working with websites
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Effective communications and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with a website CMS; experience with a headless CMS system such as Contentful is a plus
- Experience with web design and development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Github, Figma
- Experience QA’ing large-scale web development projects; web design and web development are a plus
- Experience with a/b testing, SEO, and working with martech platforms like Pardot and Salesforce are a plus
- Experience expanding websites internationally is a plus
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.