Merchant Experience Program Associate at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Client Success Program team is committed to the scalable support of Affirm’s 6k+ merchant partners through process optimization, training, and cross-functional collaboration! The Merchant Experience Program Associate will support process optimization, quality assurance, and growth program activities for Affirm’s unmanaged partner base.What you’ll do:
- Document operational and growth processes with a focus on reducing number of touches and growing loan volume
- Develop a framework for requirements gathering, properly assess changes needed to close gaps, refine/streamline processes, increase efficiency and quality, improve systems and/or increase customer/agent satisfaction.
- Work cross functionally to build segment-specific workflows that enable scaled merchant happiness for common contacts
- Act as the SME and single point of contact for projects and programs by being a key member of the working groups to inform the design, processes and configurations of products, systems or tools
- Perform quality assurance audits on support contacts and deliver feedback
- Perform analysis and makes recommendations on process improvements
- Collaborate with other program managers to improve project impact across merchant base and client success
- Develop project-level performance indicators and reporting processes to ensure ongoing optimization of processes
- Bachelor's degree and/or 3+ years of applicable professional experience
- Highly inventive - you're creative in finding solutions to deliver results
- Highly organized and detail oriented - you have a system to clearly understand where projects are at and nothing slips through the cracks
- Clear communication - ability to connect with internal and external partners to drive outcomes
- Adaptable and eager to grow - you thrive in a faced-paced & ambiguous environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team.
- Take ownership - constantly thinking proactively to drive improvements
- Understanding of process improvement and change management principles
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker a plus