Omnichannel Partner Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As an Omnichannel Partner Manager, you will support our Omnichannel business across the entire merchant lifecycle for a particular segment! You will be involved from merchant acquisition, to launch, to post live growth programs. This position is a high-profile role that requires expertise in both external and internal partner management, Omnichannel Retail and project management mixed with big picture thinking. Ultimately, as an OPM, you’ll be responsible for the Omnichannel business for the segment you support. This means driving growth across all Affirm core metrics.
This role reports to our Senior Manager of Client Programs and is a Remote First position.What you'll do
- Lead pre-sales, launch and post-launch program execution for the merchant segment you support (SMB, Mid-Market or Enterprise)
- Partner closely with the Affirm Sales, Technical Account Management and Client Success team to manage overall portfolio performance and offer solutions that drive sales and volume across the customer journey
- Build Brick and Mortar and Telesales merchant relationships with key operations, customer service, marketing and field leadership to drive merchant usage, satisfaction and revenue growth
- Identify and execute upon levers that promote growth in various shopping channels including in store marketing and merchandising, incentive programs and training
- Analyze performance across a diverse set of merchants in order to deliver measurable return on investment and increase share of cart
- Partner internally with Client insights, Product, Marketing, Finance and Support to drive the business results required for Affirm growth
- Bachelor’s degree with 6-8 years of account management experience in Retail
- 2+ years experience working at a large, Nationally recognized Omnichannel retailer desired
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage complex, matrixed retailers
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with high attention to detail
- Ability to engage with and deliver compelling business presentations to executive staff
- Strong written communication skills
- Understanding of Omnichannel Retail Shopper Journey
- Knowledge of Retail and Partner Marketing
- Experience with private label credit cards or financial products is a plus
- Excellent analytical abilities
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.