Afterpay is transforming the way we pay by allowing customers to receive products immediately and pay for their purchases over four installments, always interest-free. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt!
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. In the U.S. more than 5 million customers use Afterpay and is offered by more than 15,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country - including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay. Our U.S. headquarters are located at the heart of the retail and business district in San Francisco, California.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins
We’re looking for an Onboarding Associate to be responsible for running compliance, risk review, and onboarding operations processes. As an operations associate you will implement scalable processes, identify potential areas of anti-money laundering compliance vulnerability, and review merchants to ensure that they are onboarded according to policy guidelines. The associate will support the team in managing risk and ensuring deadlines and service levels are met.
- Review merchant contracts and websites to ensure they meet compliance and risk policies
- Manage and resolve escalated AML issues, suspicious activity monitoring, exception report monitoring, and other compliance assignments
- Investigate and make determinations on suspicious activity
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase quality and scalability
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year working in onboarding, AML, compliance, or risk
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
What We Offer
-Competitive compensation packages
-Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (100% covered!)
-Fun virtual company events & collaborative team
-Supportive, laid-back environment
-Award winning culture
How to Apply
If you are brave, if you are committed to doing the right thing, if you always keep it real, and your background matches the description above then please apply today! Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices
Read Full Job Description