About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
The Enterprise Onboarding Specialist role is central to delivering an excellent experience for our new customers as they embark upon their journey with Aurora. This role involves acting as a reliable partner to our large Enterprise customers, guiding them through the technical implementation of our platform and acquainting them with available resources and functionality. This role helps customers gain value from Aurora from the outset while building lasting relationships that translate in customer delight and advocacy.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Project manage large-scale customer implementations that require coordination between customers and Aurora teams
- Manage stakeholders and operational team members’ expectations during the onboarding process
- Act as the central point of contact for all parties involved in an onboarding journey
- Initiate longer-term customer relationships through the onboarding engagement and kickstart our customer advocacy lifecycle
- Identify process updates that improve the customer experience
- Provide design and product input to our colleagues as you observe and guide our customers experience firsthand
What we value:
- Customer-first mindset
- Excellent approach to project management and the ability to manage multiple streams with dispersed operational teams
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands on your time and meet deadlines
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to engaging with customers and colleagues
- Positive attitude that considers challenges as opportunities
- Strong knowledge of API Integration with CRM applications
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently, our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
Read Full Job Description