Onboarding Specialist, SMB at Aurora Solar
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 13, 2021
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
The SMB Onboarding Specialist role is central to delivering an excellent experience for our new customers as they embark upon their journey with Aurora. This role involves acting as a reliable partner to our customers, guiding them through an initial setup and acquainting them with resources at their disposal. This role helps customers gain value from Aurora from their initial use of the platform while building lasting relationships.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Serve as the liaison between our sales and customer success teams to convey the needs of our customers
- Utilize data driven metrics to ensure successful onboarding for our customers
- Perform one to one (direct engagement) and one to many (broadband) activities with our customers
- Initiate longer-term customer relationships and kickstart customer advocacy
- Identify process updates that will help improve the customer experience
- Provide design and product input to our colleagues while observing and guiding our customers
What we value:
- Customer-first mindset
- Excellent approach to project management and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and adhere to deadlines
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to engaging with customers and colleagues
- Positive attitude that considers challenges as opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently, our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
Read Full Job Description