Operations Program Manager - NPI
The Operations Program Manager at eero is responsible for driving new production introduction end to end from concept through ramp of eero wifi devices. Your role starts from the concept commitment and continues through production ramp and completes after Post Ramp Qualifications ensuring all manufacturing operations are stood up at factory. From Part number and label definitions to line layout and yield improvement, You are responsible for the planning, definition, and execution of the production line at the factory. HW Production development and operational factory scope is required. SMA and FATP are familiar acronyms as your the primary operational point of contact to stand up the factory production line. You are biased for action in identifying gating decisions, gathering data, weighing options, and making forward progress. You are data driven and calculate risk associated to tactically bring a product through manufacturing to market balancing user experience, product branding, manufacturability, and cost.
What you'll do:
- Lead eero’s core product through new product introduction
- Work cross-functionally with EPM, Test, Quality, MDE, PD, EE, RF, Commodities, Materials, Product, and Supply Chain to define and deliver a best in class manufacturing line at factory.
- Drive NPI into factory (EVT, DVT, PVT) and ongoing qualification management
- Stand-up factory ensuring definition and execution for all areas required for production line.
- Owner for eero’s manufacturing line – primary contact point for CM to coordinate, define, and resolve any capacity and technical production issues on the line.
- Engage in process definition on production line flow, layout, UPH to optimize for eero production goals.
- Develop rapport with supplier partners and detailed knowledge of "how the factory works" its capabilities and limitations.
- Own commitment of Operations schedules and POR build readiness for EV, DV, PV+
- Lead Bi-weekly Operations Core meetings and CM NPI development meetings
- Support coverage in region with travel up to 2 trips per quarter to Asia to drive issue resolution and/or support build/ramp activities
- Manage and create change orders for product line
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years in electronics manufacturing with direct responsibility to manage manufacturing operations production line.
- Experience with product lifecycle in early design phases.
- Data driven systemic approach to driving issues to root cause.
- Demonstrated experience on production packout line and qualifying end to end products which require packout.
- BS degree in Engineering
- Exceptional communication skills via brevity and details; able to distill information to communicate to appropriate audience.
- Understanding of Asia business culture
- Attention to detail without becoming lost in the details
- Mandarin Chinese language and/or Vietnamese language is a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco/ Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.